Copyright 2020 Affordable Family Law.
All Rights Reserved.


Call For Free Consultation


I have a different address now, but the final paperwork for my case has already been filed with the Court. How can I receive a copy from the Court?

Different address for court papers.Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to file an Address Update with the Court at this point in your case. You thus have two options. You can either set up a forwarding address at the post office or register for the Electronic Court Records to have access to a virtual copy of the paperwork.